Customer Salesperson for Outdoor Power Department
Front line customer service focus
Full time position
E Hayes are a successful and long-established family-owned retail business and RIGHT NOW we are looking for an experienced and specialist salesperson to work in our busy Invercargill store servicing a well-established customer base with Outdoor Power products and equipment
If you are a motivated and customer service driven salesperson, looking for the next logical step to reach the top of your game, you will already appreciate the opportunities that this role provides.
You will need a good understanding and working knowledge of leading -brand Outdoor Power equipment including lawnmowers, chainsaws, hedge-trimmers, brush-cutters, small generators, pumps and more.
Comprehensive training will be provided.
This role will require you to:
- Deal front line with customers in a busy retail-team environment
- Demonstrate a strong customer service driven sales approach
- Prepare and process all paperwork necessary to complete orders
- Maintain on time shipment of orders based on customer expectations
- Manage necessary levels of shop supplies
You will need
- Outstanding and proven sales skills
- Pride in your presentation and appearance
- A willingness to learn, expand and improve responsibilities and our workplace as a whole.
- An exceptional work ethic, energy and drive.
- A passion for customer satisfaction and retention
- Solid communication skills - verbally and written
- Professional and personal integrity
- General computer skills
This is a full time position.
E Hayes are proud of our reputation as a responsible employer offering good remuneration and a safe working environment, in a friendly and supportive culture of personal and professional satisfaction and growth.
If this is the kind of role for you, NOW is the time to apply.
Applications close 5th October 2021
Send covering letter along with your CV to: